- Stand with feet hip distance apart, toes pointing forward.
- Bend your knees mildly.
- Allow the lower back to lengthen downward.
- Spine, neck and head extending upward.
- Shoulders relaxed, chest open; arms relaxed, hanging down like spaghetti that just went past the “al dente”.
- Start twisting your chest right and left.
- Allow the arms to just swing along, gently bouncing on and off your upper body.
- Allow your head and gaze to turn over the shoulder so that the neck benefits from this rejuvenating twist
- After approx. one minute gently slow down, come back to stillness.
How do you feel?
You can repeat this practice as many times as you need.
And why not? The twist will massage more than 300.000 nerve endings.