7 REASONS TO STICK TO STIGU!
1. Many things in one cover. It’s a planner, an annual calendar, a diary, a to-do pad, a notebook and a rest & zest handbook all-in-one.
2. Wellbeing focus. There’s a new rest & zest mini-practice for your worked-out mind and body every week, something to try out with your family/friends/class too.
3. Spacious week views. Stigu spiral-bound is pad-size, hence every week view is very spacious and you can easily fit in your (endless) to-do lists, appointments and doodling.
4. Versatility and variation. Every week view is different design-, substance- and colour-wise.Turning the page to a new week feels almost as exciting as opening a new window on your advent calendar.
5. No crafting required. You don’t need to be an artist to make your Stigu pretty – simply because it already is.
6. Gets planning done. Feeling unorganised and forgetful of the little things? Stigu helps you to get organised on weekly basis (which is the best planning span according to the latest research) and makes planning an enjoyable habit.
7. Stigu magic. With a bit of Stigu magic you make planning fun, playing mandatory (check Stigu stickers!) and resting legal! And hey, still nearly 300 days to get your stuff together – for less than 5 pence per day!
Still pondering and wondering? Then please go and check what Stigu fans and bloggers think!